StudioYdesign works with high quality international and domestic vendors. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases from the StudioYdesign website and the Herald Street retail location. For return of damaged items, see procedure below. If you are not happy with your purchase we will happily provide you with a refund under the following conditions:
Returns and Refunds
- Orders (excluding custom orders) are returnable within 3 business days starting on the day you receive your order. Items must be in its original packaging and must be returned in original condition, unused, and unassembled. Returns do not include shipping and handling fees and are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Custom orders (products we don't normally stock), custom-configured orders, or colours/fabrics not normally stocked are not refundable.
- A copy of your original receipt must be presented on your returns.
- Return shipping is your responsibility and we advise to use a company that provides a tracking number. If you need any assistance, we can recommend a shipping company to you.
- Bed linens are not refundable if package opened.
- Rugs may be refunded upon approval of inspection. Customer is responsible for shipping.
- Clearance and 'as is' items are non-refundable.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the furniture purchased fits into their premise, which also includes doorways, elevators, stairwells, etc.
- Any items received damaged must be reported immediately. If you received your item after business hours, please email us and we will
- respond the next day.
- Warranties are based on normal household use dating the day of your purchase. Warranties are also based on our particular vender. Please contact us if there are any specific questions on Warranties.
- Always keep your invoice as proof of purchase. If you do not have original invoice, we have a right to refuse after sale service.
- For an update on your order, please send us an email and we will get back to you with a status.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal
Warranties are based on normal household use dating the day of your purchase and are based on our particular vender. Please contact us if there are any specific questions on Warranties.